COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Creative Week

Whew! This week I feel I have not sat still. I have made 2 birthday cakes, made a pair of pants, burp rags and cute hot chocolate holders for teacher gifts. I have always said that I am so NOT creative...and I still don't consider myself creative because I steal ideas from others...but this week has boosted my esteem. And I have had fun!!! I even spent the majority of my day today with 5 other ladies doing crafty stuff. Never thought I would see the day. On the schedule for next week? Macie's halloween costume...the spider that frightened Miss Muffet away! Pictures to come!

No comments: