COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Sunday, September 25, 2011

Macie Elisabeth

Macie, today you turn 5 years old. Really?  That is a whole hand!! Where has the time gone? You are a constant source of laughter, entertainment and independence. You always have to do things your way. You are so clever that sometimes I forget how young you still are. You want to read so badly and your teacher told me you are ready to go! Last night you read out of a book a police lady gave you at school. I was so amazed at how well you were doing...even read the name Weronika (Veronica)! You are speaking Polish very well. You run around with your friends and y'all understand one another...it amazes me. I wish you could rub off on your mom and dad! You color and draw pictures all the time. You are good little artist. You are also a good mommy to your babies. I love that you tuck them into their "bed," and then set a book up for them to read. You are good sister, and you and Ella are such good friends...most of the time. You love God, I hear it in every sweet prayer you say. I am praying for you that God would continue to soften your heart and that you would listen for His voice and one day ask Jesus into your heart. I am so very proud of you and thank God everyday that He gave you to me to be your mommy! I love you Macie Elisabeth!

Macie at maybe 5-6 months old
Macie at her 3 year birthday
Eating a rib at 1 year at Thanksgiving
2 year old Macie enjoying a snow cone


Macie and Allison at 4 years
My crazy 5 year old!

1 comment:

kacole said...

I love the picture with the rib! She looks as though she had eaten a rib every day for the past year and it was the most natural thing in the world for her! Such a cutie! Hope she had a great day!