COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentines & Winter Break

The girls are on winter break for 2 whole weeks, and we are loving it. After finding a lot of fun crafts on Pinterest, I decided this week we would do crafts each day. I am
NOT a crafter. It's actually quite stressful to me. But my kids love it so I sacrificed for them. We invited our neighbor kids over on Monday to make Valentine trees. (Ella was at dance club both days so she didn't get to do as much, but we did include her on Tuesday for a bit.) Tuesday night I made sugar cookies for our home group Wednesday. We had company all day today and have plans the next 2 days so this may be the end of crafts for this week, but next week I think we will add bracelets and maybe knitting hats. What are some of your favorite crafts for kids?

Last night we had another round of snow. (I'm kind of ready for the snow to go away. Oh well!) Anyway, today the girls spent probably 2 hours in the backyard playing together. I'm glad they like the snow and each other.















No comments: