COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Saturday, February 15, 2014

Christmas Shows

The girls both had Christmas shows at their schools. Macie's was called "An Evening of Poems." Each kid memorized a poem and then in between they sang some songs. It was so cute!






Ella's entire school participated in her show. She is a part of the choir and they performed. I was in a terrible location and couldn't get great pictures. I am so proud of her joining the choir. She LOVES it!!! 




This is Ella's Polish teacher that she spends the majority of each day with and she is also her choir teacher. Ms. Basia is absolutely precious!!


I am so thankful for the experiences my girls are having in each of their schools. God has been so faithful to take care of them. 


No comments: