COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Friday, October 31, 2008

Halloween

Well, tonight we went trick-or-treating. What a work out! First we had jack-o-lantern shaped pizza for dinner...yum. Then the girls got dressed. Ella was the Dorothy...yeah she was cute. And Macie was the cutest Tinkerbell! Of course I went to take pictures and yeah, my battery was dead on my camera...Good one, Mom. We went to the church for Trunk or Treat. I am sad to say but it was not a good turn out. (It was also the Belton/Temple football game so that cut down a lot on attendance.) We then came back and trick-or-treated in our neighborhood. We went with our next door neighbors. It was a lot of fun. My favorite part was have our 2 year olds with us. Macie, Dakota and McKenzie were soooo cute! They were really getting into walking up and getting candy. They were so cute and would get so excited no matter what they got.

I was annoyed with the "big" kids that would come by. They were obviously a little too old to be trick-or-treating, but I guess they were having fun. Overall it was a fun night, but I am exhausted. I am going to read my book and go to sleep.

No comments: