COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

This was our first repeat holiday in Poland. This year the girls were out of school for Feria (winter ski break) so we had a fun day at home. I made apple pancakes in the morning for breakfast and then the girls and I made heart-shaped cupcakes in the silicone cupcake holders James and Ella picked out for me. It was a MESS and I do not like messes but I am working on making memories without worrying about the mess that comes with it. James and I left the girls at home with our fabulous babysitter Falyn while we went to see The Vow and have dinner. It was a great day!!!




















No comments: