COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Northern Poland Take 3

It was our 3rd trip to the north as a family...James has been once without us. Every time we have gone, I get out of the car and fall in love again. I LOVE GDAŃSK!!! I love the area and the beauty and the cleanliness. I LOVE IT!!! It feels so nice and like home. I want everyone to come and visit us up there because I LOVE IT!!! Haha! Anyway here are some pics from the trip...Although the day we were actually in Gdańsk I forgot my camera. The north is a tri-cities area. It is made up of Gdańsk...the largest city and on the southeast part. Sopot is in the middle. It is more an upperclass city. Gdynia is on the northwest side. All cities are equally beautiful. We stayed in Sopot because we had meetings in both Gdańsk and Gdynia. Here are some pics...when you see them you will want to come visit. :) Did I mention we will live on the Baltic Sea? Ok I know it's cold but still...it is a beach and I have beach babies for sure!
























1 comment:

Benjamin said...

I can't wait to come visit!!! :) Looks great! Thanks for the post.