COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Sunday, December 29, 2013

Christmas Crafts and Snacks

This year I made homemade gifts for the girls' teachers and just as gifts for friends. They were a LOT of work but in the end they were super cute. I was proud of the way they turned out. 

First we made chocolate, white chocolate and dark chocolate covered pretzels. 

Thank goodness I had some fabulous helpers!

This was about the time James said, "I'm bored, can we do something else?" 







Then we hosted a Christmas party for all the American missionaries we know in the area. God has brought some pretty cool people into our lives. We try once a month to get together and pray and encourage each other. We have also all be able to help each other in various ways. Anyway, I digress. So we had a Christmas party and I had seen on pinterest an idea to make hot cocoa cupcakes. They turned out perfectly!!!


I also found some cute Christmas decorating stuff at Ikea 50% off! SCORE!! We got some very cute stuff. I am NOT a decorator. I wish I was, but I am not. However, somehow I pulled together some cute tables for our party. BUT I forgot to take a picture. I was so bummed! Here are a few of the things I used though. 


Ella's friend Misia spent the night with us one night and we made gingerbread men wreaths. They also turned out super cute! 




We made one for Misia to take and one for us to keep. Unfortunately our's didn't make it. While I was threading the ribbon, it broke in half. :( Oh well, it was still fun to do. 



No comments: