COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Monday, December 9, 2013

Mom's Worst Nightmare...

Ok well I know there are much worse things that could happen, but this is one thing that gives all moms the willies.  So what is it? LICE...ICK!!! This weekend we got an email from Macie's teacher that the school nurse had found nits in her hair. This is probably the 5th-7th email from her teacher this year about lice in the class. It truly was a matter of time before they came to visit our house. I am trying to be calm and chill about it so as not to freak Macie out, but it is a PAIN!!! We have stripped the beds, washed all hats, scarves, coats, sheets, blankets, etc in HOT water. I have vacuumed the house and beds. So far I haven't seen any little bugs just nits. I have scrubbed her hair with the special shampoo and sat for hours picking through her hair like a monkey. Blah!

So today she of course stayed at home and I found on pinterest a fun art project using salt, glue and food coloring to paint a cool picture. This occupied her for a while painting and designing a few pictures. It was a nice distraction.






No comments: