COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ella Bella

When we found out 3 months into our marriage we were going to have a baby I had mixed emotions. I wanted to have a baby and be a mom but we had barely had time alone to be married. But this is what we had. I was then so afraid that we would have a boy. Everyone I knew was having girls so I just figured we would have a boy. I prayed and prayed that God would give us girl and He did. She was my pride and joy. Everyday she had a dress on and a bow on her head...since she had no hair. She and I did everything together. She has been so laid back since the day she was born. She was not in a hurry for anything and was content to just sit with or without toys. She was so great. She loves God. I love finding her reading her Bible alone.  She will walk into a room full of people she does not know and join right in...never shy. If only I could be that bold. She is so generous and kind and loving. Someone could be horribly mean to her and then say one nice thing to her and she will see that positive and give them another chance. She will share everything with others and will give away winning a game if it makes someone else happy. I just love her! Here are some pics of her.











No comments: