COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Graduations

Certificates are a BIG DEAL in Poland. I am not sure why but they are. So this past week we attended programs at both girls schools for the end of the year. Both girls got certificates and books from their teachers. Both of them had small programs as well. I will post pics and do my best to post videos.

Macie sticks out from her friends!

When she came to get her certificate she hopped on her knees.

This is all I got of her.

She did enjoy reading her book. She will probably be able to read it before me!
Ella with 2 of her friends...Zusia and Iwonka.

Ella's class singing.

Sweet girl

This is the entire school...classes 1-6.

Ella getting her certificate

And her book

Ella with Iwonka and Zusia

This Ella's helper and her private language tutor Pani Jadzia. 

This is Pani Agnieszka, Ella's teacher. She will have both again next year.

Couldn't get the stinkin' videos to load but they are on my facebook page.

No comments: