COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Saturday, June 4, 2011

Rainbow Picnic

Have I mentioned how much I have LOVED the girls' schools here? They have both been so great for the girls. Ella's school has provided her a language teacher that is at no extra expense as well as having swimming classes, taking trips to the country for a few days, and other cultural things. Macie's school, though is amazing!!! She has been to the theatre a few times, the library to meet an author, had various small plays at their school, been to a farm, and so many other things. I am beyond thankful that Macie is at Rainbow Przedskola (preschool).

Today was her family picnic. It was at a park...so I thought...about an hour from us. The drive was amazing. It was beautiful to see the countryside outside of the city. Well when we arrived we found out that it was actually a little farm full of animals and a playground. The first thing we saw as we walked up was a big black pot-bellied pig. Ella LOVES pigs...I mean she wants a pet pig so badly. This was amazing. There were goats, a baby deer, rabbits, horses they got to ride, and even a guinea pig. Haha! Ella was in heaven. She is an animal lover.

Macie was in heaven, being the little social butterfly that she is, because all of her friends were there. She played on the playground, with the animals and with a giant parachute. I don't get to see her interact much with her friends so today was fun to see. She would run holding hands with a chain of girls. Kids would rattle of whatever they were saying in Polish and she seemed to understand, answer and run off. It was so cute to just sit and watch her. I am amazed at her language skills. She even told a kids who was telling me something that I couldn't understand him because I could only speak English...really Macie? Really? Haha...

After our crazy day events I forgot to take my camera. Glad I at least had my phone. Enjoy the pics!


Ella is in HEAVEN!

Macie's friend Karolinka that lives in our building as well.

Macie on a horse

Ella getting started.

Ella was disappointed they could only go around once.

I couldn't get a great pic of the pig...so here is a snout.

Ella and a bunny

Macie with Karolinka



Macie has on different clothes because I forgot she needed to go potty. Thanks Marisia (pictured) for sharing a dress with M!

No comments: