COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Friday, November 4, 2011

40 in Brussels

James turned 40 years old a couple weeks ago. WOW!!! He was 27 when we met. How fast time flies!!! I was going to try and pull off some kind of birthday party...but I am so not a good party host as far as being creative and all that. So when he told me he didn't want to have a big party (which would include our few other teammates and maybe our teacher? lol) I was kind of relieved. What to do...what to get him for his big day (another thing I don't excel at)...hmm. Then I thought it might be fun to go and stay somewhere in Krakow and have a day of pampering and just relaxing. I started looking at places and costs and realized we could go to another country for about the same price as a weekend in a NICE hotel with spa for 2 etc. So we decide to head to Brussels, Belgium...why? Because it was the cheapest flight and we haven't been there. My friend Justyna came and stayed with the girls for the 4 days we were gone. We had a great time. There is nothing spectacular in Brussels...except chocolate and waffles. There was nothing we felt like we HAD to see. It was nice to just be lazy. We slept late and watched grown up movies in our room at our cute B&B. We even ate yummy Tex-Mex.

I am so thankful for James and the godly man, husband and dad he is. I love to spend time with him doing fun things or doing nothing. We have a great time together. I am glad we were able to get away for a few days. Here are some pics!


Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own slideshow design




No comments: