COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Thursday, November 3, 2011

Nastolatki

Nastolatki means teenagers. We have continued our meetings with the youth. There have been between 8 and 13 each week. And not only that but we are talking more and more on facebook and at church. I LOVE teenage girls and these girls are so fun but the language barrier is killing me!!! They speak better English than I do Polish for sure...probably because they have been learning since they were Ella's age but it is still hard. But they are so fun and laugh at me and help me. I told you I would take pics next time...I almost forgot but I got a few.














No comments: