COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Beautiful

We work with some pretty cool national partners here in Poland. One of them is Ola. She leads our college bible study/ministry, Boże Lejdis, which means God's Ladies. But she also goes to another city each week to spend a few days with some kids at an orphanage and work with a church in the area. A few weeks ago, she organized a girls' day for the kids that live around the church and from the orphanage. She asked if I would like to go and help. I am so glad I was able to go. We had a great time. Unfortunately, only 3 girls came for the whole day. But I pray that they were exactly who needed to be there and hear what Ola had prepared. She talked about our beauty and value in God's eyes. Her hair dresser came to fix everyone's hair and help make the girls feel beautiful. We also painted fingernails and then took silly pictures. I made bow ties and mustaches to use as props. It was a super fun day!!! 













No comments: