COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Britni/Aunt Boo

In February, my sister came for 2 whole weeks!!! It was such a fun time. We spent the first week in the north and then took a trip to Krakow for a couple of days. I miss her so much!! 5 days before we left for Poland, she got married and became a mom. I haven't seen her since this day. It was neat to see how much she has changed as a mom and wife now and fun to compare our lives in a different way. I am so glad she was able to come.

Waiting at the airport for Aunt Boo.


First hugs in 2 years. 

Reunited for FUN!!!


Yes it did snow a little while she was here!

We were able to visit Auschwitz while we were in Krakow.

Add caption

Bonus of our trip to Krakow, seeing my BFF Traci!!! (Note to self, quit asking people to take pics and expect them to look good!)

Wawel Castle in Krakow



Britni was teaching me how to photo bomb.

Trying to catch pigeons in GdaƄsk.

This day was beautiful!!!

If you come to visit, you MUST try the donuts.

The sea in Sopot...another pretty day.

We took Aunt Boo to the Aquarium while she was here. 

And she got to spend time with President Reagan and Pope John Paul II while she was here.


I am so glad that she got to come. It was a big sacrifice in many ways for her family, but we really enjoyed the time she had here. Hope she can come again sometime. We love you, Aunt Boo!!!

No comments: