COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Sunday, January 13, 2013

Macie Elisabeth

Ok so I know it is January, but I wanted to do a birthday post for you. It is hard to believe that you are 6 years old. WOW!!! Where has the time gone. In the past 6 years, you have called cities home...Round Rock, Temple, Virginia, Krakow and now Gdynia. CRAZY!

You are growing more and more each day, but still one of the smaller ones in your class. You are so smart. I know everyone says that about their child, but you really amaze me. You are reading in Polish and in English and doing simple math in your head. You love to learn. You are quite inquisitive. You want everyone to be happy and it hurts your heart when someone is left out of the group. You want to make sure everyone has a place. You are a leader. Everyone likes you and you don't mind deciding what needs to be done...some would call it being bossy, I will call it leadership. :)

And you are hilarious!!! You make us laugh daily...sometimes hourly! You are sarcastic and witty. I cannot believe some of the things you come up with. You LOVE to play with your baby dolls and to color. I often hear you playing with the tea set. You are so imaginative. Everything you do has some hint of wonderland!

You love God and ask lots of questions about Jesus. Your Bible stories all kind of run together into one, but we are working on that. I pray one day you will ask Jesus into your hear. I think God has big things for you.

For your birthday, we invited a couple neighbor kids down to have cake and play. It was a fun night!! I am so proud of you and the sweet, kind, funny girl you are. I love you so much!!









No comments: