COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

"AT THE SAME TIME, PRAY ALSO FOR US, THAT GOD MAY OPEN TO US A DOOR FOR THE WORD, TO DECLARE THE MYSTERY OF CHRIST...THAT I MAY MAKE IT CLEAR..." COLOSSIANS 4:3-4

Thursday, January 17, 2013

Ski Day

A mom from Macie's class told me about a place to ski not far from us. She had taken her daughter this weekend. So I looked it up and found it. It's about an hour from us and cheap! For ski and boot rentals and 10 lift tickets each it was less than $25.

We generally have something going on each day of the week except Thursdays. We try and make that a day for us. Both girls don't finish school until after 4 or 4:30. So today was a perfect day to check out the "slopes!"

We have some great powdery snow at our house. Well these slopes did not. It was pretty packed which made stopping or slowing a little more tricky. And of course the lift is always my biggest problem! I hate them! But all in all it was fun couple hours.













No comments: